Teleport Chess Club is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Who we are
Telepost Chess Club is a chess club playing at Railway Lane,Abbey Foregate,Shresbury
How we collect your information
The only information we obtain about our members is provided by them directly. We do not collect personal data simply as a result of a person visiting our website.
How your information is used
The personal data we obtain is applied for the following purposes, namely to:
* Obtain payment of membership fees to fund the operation of the Club.
* Identify members on the English Chess Federation (ECF) Website.
* Register members to play for Telepost in competitions which Telepost enters.
* Submit results of matches played to the ECF for grading purposes or to other organisations running competitions ,as required,in which Telepost participates.
* Communicating with members for the purposes of running the chess club, including selecting and organising teams and other chess events.
Consistently with this, the contact details provided to us by members may be used to contact them by mail, telephone, fax or e-mail for the purposes of the Chess Club.
We will hold personal data for as long as a person is a member and for a reasonable time afterwards.
This data is held pursuant to the legitimate interests of Telepost Chess Club which is the basis on which your data as set out is processed.
Who can access information
Unless required by law, we do not sell, rent or otherwise share personal data with other third parties.
Members can ask for a copy of the data we hold about them. If a member provides information about another person, it is their responsibility to ensure that the other person has given their explicit consent to the processing of their personal data.
Should you have any unresolved complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
Review of this policy
Dennis Bonner Secretary